The Exotic Garden of Monaco will host the 3rd edition of an event now firmly anchored in its calendar: “The Exotic Garden in celebration”. On Saturday 1st and Sunday, June 2, families will be able to discover the garden as they have never seen it, specially designed for a weekend with ephemeral playgrounds and workshops.
Many animations will be at the rendezvous:
- Pony rides (child up to 12 years old) from 10h to 12h30 and from 14h30 to 18h
- Make-up stand: Saturday all day and Sunday from 10h to 13h then from 14h to 18h
- Mini-golf and giant wooden games 10h to 13h and 14h to 18h
- Large interactive game – Learn-O – from 3 years from 10h to 13h and 14h to 18h
In parallel, it will also be possible to discover, in exclusivity and free, the greenhouses of the new Botanical Center. Indeed, the Exotic Garden offers guided tours at 9am, 11am, 15h and 17h (on prior registration by mail or phone, within the limits of available seats).
As in previous editions, alongside these many events, exhibitors offering succulents for sale as well as advice for their maintenance will also be present during the event.
Finally, to satisfy lovers of botany and collectors, two conferences are scheduled for Saturday, June 1 in the room Marcel Kroenlein:
- 2.30 pm: “Attacks on the Exotic Garden: insects and substrates”, a conference workshop with the gardeners
- 4.30 pm: “Hanbury Botanical Garden: a walk between history and modernity” by Daniela Guglielmi
And for those who wish to take a small souvenir, the shop is open and offers many gift ideas related to the Exotic Garden of Monaco!
“Exotic Garden Celebrations” (3rd edition) Saturday 1st and Sunday, June 2, 2019.
Exotic Garden of Monaco 62 Boulevard du Jardin Exotique
Tel: +377 93 15 29 80
Site entrance from 9h to 19h
Free entertainment on presentation of the entrance ticket