Lounge, bar and casual jazz restaurant, La Note Bleue is located on Avenue Princesse Grace with a view of the seafront. Ideal for all desires and all occasions, this place offers live music and regular concerts with the best musicians in Monaco. Among the cocktails created to accompany these different shows?
- “Pur Ben”: Zubrowka vodka, blackberry, raspberry and fresh blackberry cream, cranberry juice, lemon and sugar
- “Pur Hemingway”: Bacardi rum, lemon, sugar, pressed grapefruit, pomegranate.
- “Pure Garnet”: Eristoff vodka, peach cream, homemade raspberry coulis, cranberry juice
- “Pur Passion”: Eristoff vodka, vanilla liqueur, fresh passion fruit, lemon, served with a shot of champagne
- “Pure Tiramisu”: tequila Patròn coffee XO, Bailey’s, espresso, mascarpone
As for the food, chef Laurent PAYA brings to life a “world cuisine” with original and varied flavours. Since 2002, his incessant inventiveness has led the restaurant to evolve, offering new creations every year while combining the sweetest flavours with the most subtle spices.