Enjoy Monaco in luxury style or on a budget!
15 Best Things to do in Monaco:
- Visit Port Hercules – Stroll around and stop for a coffee or bite to eat
- Check out the newly designed Casino Square. I will add my latest photos for you to see! It is absolutely gorgeous and the gardens would win a Gold Medal at Chelsea Flower Show, they are spectacular.
- Tickets for Monaco Ballet or Opera. If you are in Monaco during the Summer season, check out the performances at Le Sporting Club.
- Monaco Grand Prix May 24 2020 – Cancelled for 2020
- Buy tickets to AS Monaco Football Stadium
- Visit the Oceanographic Museum
- Explore the Old Town and Visit The Prince’s Palace
- Les Jardins Saint Martin
- Hire a bike – they are all around town and rent for an hour or two or longer.
- Cathedrale Notre Dame Immaculate
- Visit Monte Carlo Casino and Casino gardens
- Afternoon Shopping in the Metropole Centre and Designer stores
- Relax on Larvotto beach for the afternoon or check out the watersports at Monte Carlo Beach club
- Monaco Yacht Show – September 26 to 28 September 2020
- Dine at one of the many restaurants. I will be trying the brand new Restaurant Omer in Hotel de Paris.
Unfortunately, as with everywhere in the world right now many events have been cancelled for 2020. I will keep you updated with the new schedule as it is updated. At the moment the Monaco Yacht Show is scheduled to go ahead this September 2020.