The purpose of this association, whose registered office is on avenue de Fontvieille in Monaco, is to :
- Regulate the practice of Olympic Wrestling (Free, Greco-Roman and Female Wrestling being the three types), Celtic Wrestling, Grappling, Beach Wrestling, Traditional Wrestling, and all other disciplines associated with Monaco.
- Establish guidelines for their affiliated associations to follow.
- Contribute to the training of its technical managers.
- To ensure that health and safety measures, adapted to wrestling, are put in place.
- Issue sports licences.
- Represent all its members if legal action is ever taken against them.
- To encourage and support the creation and development of all works striving to realize federal designs.