The club promotes the ice-based sports, such as, Figure Skating, Ice Hockey and Curling, for professionals as well as amateurs. Thus, the aim of the Skating Club Of Monaco is to:
- Promote figure skating, synchronised skating, speed skating, short track, dance, ballet, hockey, curling, and all disciplines that can be practiced on an ice rink, or on any other surface that can accommodate these disciplines.
- Enter athletes into various competitions, at both a national and international level
- To govern, organise and develop the practice of skating whether as a competitive sport or a hobby.
- To establish all regulations concerning the above activities
- To promote skating among young people in the Principality of Monaco and neighbouring municipalities, and to coordinate the teaching of skating.
- To ensure the supervision of athletes representing Monaco in competitions.