The club was founded in 1951, a time when Captain Cousteau and his famous red cap made a name for diving. Cousteau made a lasting impression, particularly in Monaco, where he set off with Calypso for his underwater explorations, and where he served from 1957 to 1988 as director of the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco.
Today, the entire team at the diving club is ready to help you discover the underwater wonders of the region. In addition, the equipment at your disposal is top-of-the-range, in perfect condition, and regularly checked. In addition to this, the diving centre has the following amenities:
- a large reception area with high quality equipment for viewing films and photos, as well as giving lessons,
- two changing rooms with hot showers
- a locker room where everyone can “rent” a space year-round to store their equipment
- a compressor room
- two boats in the immediate vicinity of the club house
- a terrace for post-diving dining or parties organised within the club