Earlier this week was held, in partnership with the Directorate of Communication, a live broadcast of Radio Ethic revolving around the energy transition.
The choice of the theme of the show was made mainly because of the personal involvement of S.A.S the Sovereign Prince, first signatory of the National Pact for the Energy Transition.
Several actors of sustainable development in the Principality took part:
- Annabelle JaegerSeydoux, Director of the Mission for the Energy Transition
- Roland de Rechniewski, Director of the Company of the Buses of Monaco
- Marjorie Crovetto-Harroch, Deputy Mayor, Delegate to the Framework of Life, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Celine Varenio, SMA sorting ambassador
- Nicolas Buteau, manager of the Mobee Company
- Kate Powers, manager of the Stars’n’Bars restaurant.
The show, hosted by the journalist Noel Fantoni, was held in the establishment that will also propose Sunday, 25th November, an afternoon dedicated to the energy transition.
Many themes were mentioned during the program: mobility, waste, buildings, fight against disposable plastic, food waste, pedagogy,… The main projects of the Principality, such as the extension at sea or the future cable car, were also mentioned.
Radio Ethic, founded in 2005, targets more than 50,000 listeners a month. It proposes, through programs accessible to all, reflections and insights on the theme of sustainable development and the ecological objectives pursued by the Principality.
Radio Ethic is available in streaming on the Internet, (http://www.radioethic.com/), in digital terrestrial radio (DAB +) on Monaco and Nice and on 96.7.