Monte-Carlo Fashion Week 2023 winners
After a week of fashion shows and conferences, the Awards ceremony took place on Saturday at the Grimaldi Forum.
A landmark fashion event in the Principality, Monte Carlo Fashion Week (MCFW) celebrated its tenth anniversary this year. Under the High Patronage of Princess Charlene, the event that has been organised since 2013 by the Monegasque Chamber of Fashion stands apart because of its focus on ethical and sustainable fashion.
Many Monegasque figures, influencers and even the American actress Kelly Rutherford, best known for playing Lily Van Der Woodsen in Gossip Girl, were in attendance from 17 to 21 May.
After the Yacht Club, then the Prince’s Car Collection, the MCFW moved to the Grimaldi Forum on Saturday 20th May, for the Monte-Carlo Fashion Awards Ceremony. The major event saw Federica Nardoni Spinetta, president and founder of the Monegasque Chamber of Fashion, personally present the awards to this year’s winning designers:
- Fausto Puglisi of Roberto Cavalli for the Legacy Award
- Sara Cavazza Facchini, artistic director at the house of Genny, for the Made-in-Italy Award
- Matteo Ward for the Positive Change Award
- Carlo d’Amario, CEO of Vivienne Westwood, for the Ethical Business Award
- Fashion Channel for the Visionary Award
- Soya Chartier for the Made-in-Monaco Award
- Beste for the Ethical Circularity Award