Since its launch in 2017, MonacoTech, the startups’ program created by the Monaco State in partnership with Monaco Telecom, has supported 24 startups, 14 of which are still there today.
In order to continue to detect new innovative startups, a new call for projects is open on www.monacotech.mc
MonacoTech selects ambitious and innovative projects in line with Monaco’s strategy. Successful startups are encouraged to grow in a trusted environment in which their members benefit not only from a single global ecosystem but also from personalised monitoring and the best practices program. Startups are however reviewed every six months by an independent committee to assess their progress.
The Monegasque incubator, therefore, offers project sponsors:
- Personalised follow-up (individual roadmaps and specific methods) coached by the Director of the Program and the Director of MonacoTech
- Regular mentoring
- Custom workshops
- Connections with the main actors of the ecosystem: experts, mentors, investors, partners, etc
- Visibility and events organised by the incubator
- Sharing experiences between startups.
You are a startup with a team, an innovative DNA, a viable project with at least a proof of concept and for whom Monaco would be a strategic place to develop your business, then log onto www.monacotech.mc and let yourself be guided to submit your case via the Startup platform Includer.
Key dates :
- 4/02 launch of the call for projects
- 24/02 end of the call for projects (midnight)
- 11 and 12/03 video interview of 20 mn
- 5/04 defence project before a jury
- 13/05 home startups on site