Monaco’s start-up incubator has announced its five new future occupants, who will move into the premises from August.
On 2nd March this year, MonacoTech launched a call for applications to welcome new start-ups on its premises. In two months, the Principality’s start-up incubator has received 38 applications from 13 countries. At the end of the pre-selection stages of this 5th edition, five were selected to “enrich the portfolio of start-ups currently located at Monaco Tech.”
20 new start-ups joining MonacoTech
Monaco Tech‘s portfolio of start-ups operates in a wide range of sectors: AdTech (advertising technologies used in digital advertising), Applications, Augmented Reality, BioTech, GreenTech and Transport, FinTech (financial technology), MedTech (medical technology), RegTech (technology to help companies adapt to regulatory changes) and finally Yachting.
These are the five start-ups that will join the 15 others already present at MonacoTech in August.
- Air Ion: a Swiss company specialising in drone design and an 100% electric helicopter.
- Carlo: an app already available in Monaco, designed to develop local businesses based on the cash back.
- Mea Plant: an innovative solution for above-ground crop growing and harvesting using non-absorbent nutrients developed by Italian researchers.
- PSK: a project from Monaco by RegTech designed to create ad hoc solutions which allow different companies to follow legislation applicable to their specific industry or sector.
- Vizua 3D Entertainment: an augmented reality project of French/American origin who propose a collaborative cloud platform which can distribute and create 3D content for professional and consumer apps