The ticket office opens this Tuesday for season tickets to the five concerts and for members of the Friends of the Orchestra.
Talented musicians, an enchanting setting and pieces by great composers: the famous concerts by the Monte-Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra (OPMC) are back at the Prince’s Palace this summer. On the programme: five concerts to be performed in the main courtyard of the Palace.
- 17 July 2022: Saint-Saëns, Massenet – Kazuki Yamada (conductor), Alexandre Kantorow (piano), Marie-Nicole Lemieux (contralto), Sibylle Duchesne (violin), Alexandre Fougeroux (cello) and the Monte-Carlo Opera choir
- 24 July 2022: Sibelius, Grieg – Dalia Stasevska (conductor) and Jan Lisiecki (piano)
- 31 July 2022: Elgar, Strauss – Juraj Valčuha (conductor) and Vilde Frang (violin)
- 4 August 2022: Tchaikovsky, Beethoven – Jaap Van Zweden (conductor) and Beatrice Rana (piano)
- 7 August 2022 : Schumann, Brahms – Jérémie Rhorer (conductor) and Martin Helmchen (piano)
Five poetic moments that can be booked starting this Tuesday, April 26 for members of the Friends of the Orchestra and for season tickets to all five concerts. Other bookings will open on May 5. As seating capacity has been reduced, the OPMC recommends that you book early.
- Prices vary depending on seating category
- Season ticket to the five concerts: from 95 to 650€
- Single seats: from €22 to €150 / Reduced rate (under 25 years): from €10 to €25 / Group rate (10 people minimum): from €19 to €60
- Reservations by phone on + 377 98 06 28 28, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, at the Atrium ticket desk at the Monte-Carlo Casino or online.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Palace on concert days from 8 pm (subject to availability)
- Mandatory dress code (jacket and tie)