Marie-Pierre Gramaglia, Government Advisor-Minister of Equipment, Environment and Urbanism, went earlier this week, on the roof of the Ecole des Révoires where solar panels are currently installed by the Service of Maintenance of Public Buildings.
The visit was attended by Patrice Cellario, Government Counselor-Minister of the Interior, Isabelle Bonnal, Director of National Education, Youth and Sports, Anthony de Sevelinges, Head of Building Maintenance Department Public, accompanied by his teams, and Isabelle Biancheri, Director of the school.
Some key points to take away from the installation:
- 161 m2 of photovoltaic panels were laid.
- Installed on the roof with a double exposure north-west and south-east, they will allow optimal solar capture.
- In order to avoid too much wind, the panels are laid with a slight inclination (10 °)
- A screen placed in the hall of the School will allow students to visualize instant production, cumulation and CO2 avoided.
- The average annual production, 32,000 kWh, will cover about 15% of the annual needs of the establishment.
- 2.6 tons of CO2 equivalent per year will thus be avoided.