Princess Stéphanie, Camille Gottlieb and Fight Aids attend the Delirious show
Affiliates, volunteers and staff of Princess Stéphanie’s foundation were invited to the general rehearsal of the show presented by 8 Stars Monaco.
The artists of the Delirious show gave the Fight Aids Foundation a wonderful gift. Affiliates, volunteers and staff were invited to attend the rehearsal on 25 August, just before the official launch of this exceptional show, which can be seen until 4 September on the esplanade of the Grimaldi Forum.
Among the first spectators were Princess Stéphanie and her daughter Camille Gottlieb, who posed with the artists. “This grandiose show, combining humour, singing, skill and physical prowess, charmed all the spectators. The team will remember the magical atmosphere of the cabaret, presented by the show’s charismatic hostess as a bubble of joy (…) A big thank you to Caroline and Nicolas Jelmoni,” wrote the Foundation on its social networks, urging Internet users to go along too.
Practical information :
- Every evening until 4 September, on the Esplanade of the Grimaldi Forum.
- Doors open at 7.15 p.m. Show starts at 8 p.m.
- Price: from 75 to 150€ per person, depending on seat choice.
- Reservations by phone: +33 6 80 86 42 00 or by email: email@example.com
- More information on the official website of the event